The game that can give you 10 extra years of life! - Page 2

General chat forum for all students.

Moderators: English Moderators, French Moderators, German Moderators

Well, first of all I have to say that this video was quite interesting. I read the comments and I mostly agree with Dimitra and Constantinos. I have to say that her game was very interesting! Who would going to imagine that a game can extend your lifetime?

Well that 20 minutes of life offered me 10 years more lifetime. I know for some people it is hard to believe, but they must for their own good. The "Super Game" makes you healthier and stronger so you are going to be able to live better. The 7.5 minutes can be used in any way you like. She really makes me feel happy and stronger to face all the problems which appear. To say the truth I am a pessimistic person and she helped me to change and realise what life means.

Thank you a lot! I must try to overcome my negative thinking. I must try to have three positive thoughts for every one negative. In this way I can boast my life and live longer.Everyone has goals in life. Goals can only be achieved when we have a positive way of thinking. This video was quite beneficial for me.

THINK POSITIVE +BE HAPPY +BE ACTIVE = A LONGER+HEALTHIER LIFE! :D :P :lol:
Well...

Firstly, thanks Eufemia :D

Secondly, my name is CATHERINE. :x Or, anyway, Katerina. You could have bothered to look right next to my comment and see how it's spelt.

Thirdly, the point of my comment was that I DISAGREE with what is being said in the video. Therefore, I don't believe that I gained 7.5 minutes of life by playing this game (although the woman says I did). So, obviously, I'm not going to be doing this thing everyday to waist more time from my life. Even if I gained 7.5 minutes (which I doubt) she still owes me 12, keeping in mind that I 'm not playing this game again.

P.S. By this I mean that I want a smarter way to get those 12 minutes I waisted watching the rest of the video back. I am not literally waiting for 12 minutes to arrive in the mail.
Very interesting video. So, a game can give you 10 more years of life. I didn't know that. Good for everyone who plays games (like me). Once again I see I am right that video-games are good and also that we must play them with company (friends or family). If we do this we can play a lot of hours without becoming anti-social.
;) ;)
Why this looks like an excuse to me If we do this we can play a lot of hours without becoming anti-social.